Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation: Headed home


Sorry it took me awhile to get this up. We have been really busy getting back into the swing of things at home.

The drive home wasn't too bad. The kids slept a lot of the way and were just anxious to get back. I found some of my favorite pictures and put them into this collage. A least that gives you a chance to see some more of the pictures that were taken. Mine and Keisha's camera have a total of 239 pictures. Who knows what Chris ended up taking. :)

Now it's back to the grind. Work has been busy for Chris because he took that week off to go. We went to the lake Saturday and had a wonderful time. Today we had dentist appointments and Chris's last softball game is later (at least for this session). Keisha and Ember start their dance classes this week which makes it seem crazy around here, at least for awhile. The we head down to Utah for the weekend for a family reunion. Then back here again and Ember and Autumn will start swimming lessons.

I am sure it is going to be a very fun filled, but busy, summer. I have started a new chore/day schedule that I made awhile back and have just started using. The kids all love it and I will post pictures and explanations later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment