Monday, August 2, 2010

I don't like August much

The kids stained hands after doing one of our art projects.

The last week of July ended up being a busy one. Chris didn't make it home all week before midnight and I was left to tend to everything by myself.

Autumn finished her swimming for the summer. She has improved SO much in the 4 weeks she was there. I am very proud of her and have noticed that her cerebral palsy seems to disappear when she is in the water. This is the first "sport" she is able to do and I think, as long as she still enjoys it, we will keep her in it.

We are still keeping to a tight schedule with chores, art projects and field trips. At the end of the summer I will post pictures of all the art projects at once (easier on me).

Chris and I got to watch Taylor and Marissa, which was a wonderful treat for both of us. We don't get to see them quite as much as we would like and it's amazing how big they are getting.

This last weekend we only had Audrey and Keisha (the others were at their dads). Keisha has been bothering us all summer to float the river so thats what we did. It was Audrey's first time and she loved every minute of it.

This week starts my crazy month. We have 28 days until school starts but we have a lot to do before then. This week we have some of Autumn's annual appointments along with well checks and orthodontists.

This is Keisha's last week of dance for the summer. She starts back up September 7 and we are excited to see her in some recitals this year.

Today (Monday) we have a girl scout party at Wahooz, which will be fun but means my laundry won't get done today. Oh well!!! I may just have a couple of really long days this week...the life of a mother :)


No comments:

Post a Comment