Monday, December 13, 2010

Busy Weekend

We started Thursday night and kept going strong all weekend. Jalen's school had a Family Science night that I decide to take the whole family to. It was a lot of fun and we got to meet a Hawk and an Owl. We don't have many of these left (no more elementary school next year) so I am going to go to as many as possible.

Friday night Audrey and Autumn had their Girl Scout Christmas party/sleepover. They also held a Pampered Chef party at the beginning to raise money for the girls. So Keisha and I went for awhile had some yummy pizza and spent way too much money. The girls had a blast and came home with some beautiful ornaments for our tree.



Saturday Keisha had her first dance recital. It was so much fun watching he up on stage. She did a wonderful job, wasn't nervous a bit, and had many people there to support her. I didn't realize how much work it was just to have her in one dance. We had to drive to the middle of Nampa twice that day which made it a full day event.

Keisha wanted to pose in front of our tree....and I got her at rehearsals, I got video of the recital, but no pictures!

Sunday we stayed in all day but kept really busy. We made tons of cookies, peppermint bark and some fudge. I was excited to be able to do it this year ( I got all my Christmas shopping done before December YEAH ME!) and Keisha and her friend Ashlyn were a big help. (The others just taste tested most of the time) We were all beat by the time we were done. Now I just need to finish making up all the goody boxes to give out.




It has been really raining and yucky here lately. I think for the past week and a half we have woken up to very dense fog. I am hoping that it will cool off again soon and bring us some more snow. It gives the kids something to do on their break and it's almost Christmas. We have to have snow for Christmas!!!!

This week we are doing Choir and Orchestra concerts. Along with cleaning house, maybe some more cookies and a couple of Christmas parties!! Should be another fun filled one!

No comments:

Post a Comment