We have been trying to get back into the swing of things here. School started again and I have been keeping myself busy trying to get the house back in order.
We had a pretty quiet New Year's. No kids (they were at their dad's) and we only had a couple of people over. We ended up playing Kinect until late and watching some funny videos.
Autumn has some testing coming up in the next few weeks which we have been trying to prepare her for. She doesn't like new people and changing her schedule is like torturing her. So it takes a lot when we have to do things to try and get help for her. I will give you an update when we know the results of everything.
I woke up this morning feeling pretty icky. This is the first time I have been sick in quite a while (AMAZING!!!) So I haven't really done much today, just trying to rest and get back to normal.
Hoping for a quiet week. It will be busy as usual. Headed off to make dinner so I can get Keisha to dance class.
(Hopefully I will remember to get some pictures off Keisha's camera. She is always taking pictures of everything)
Oh. And. I am ready for winter to be over. I want to go camping :(
No comments:
Post a Comment