 |
| Pat and his new "fro"I am printing this one and hanging it in my house! |
 |
| Ethan opening presents |
 |
| Keisha and Audrey with the puppies |
 |
| Keisha and Kalli |
 |
| I actually caught Paul smiling!!! |
 |
| Micah surprised by the camera |
 |
| Trying to pop balloons with his sword |
Busy week again (what's new huh?) Same old stuff. Dance, softball, chess club etc. But add into the mix parent teacher conferences. All the kids are doing pretty good. Jalen is struggling a bit with the whole middle school thing, but he will get the hang of it, I am sure. Autumns grades are the best we have ever seen them and she loves all of her teachers.
We have had really good weather for the most part around here. I think we may finally be into fall. Saturday was a beautiful day for a softball game and some yard work.
Sunday we headed to Pat's for Ethan's party. Of course when you have 15 kids and a Sponge Bob bounce house we have to have pouring rain. It all worked out o.k. though, the kids still played outside (just got a little wet) It was nice seeing all the family together (even if we were crammed)
No comments:
Post a Comment