Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Bucket List Challenge



We were starting to plan for the summer and the kids decide they wanted to do a summer bucket list. After researching to see what others had been putting on their lists, I came across Summer Bucket List Challenge So we signed up and got to brainstorming. I asked everyone to brainstorm some ideas. I then went through them all and compiled what I think is a doable list! A lot of these we do every summer, but the kids didn't want to leave them off, just in case.


•Drive in movie•Hike Tablerock•Make a tent with sheets and pillows•Water fight•Yardsale•Sandsurfing•Bonfire
•Superglue a quarter to the ground•Have a shaving cream war•Make monkey bread•Go barefoot for a whole day•Have a sundae Sunday•Get a tan tattoo•Make a movie•Walk on the beach at night•Picinic•Roll down a giant hill•Movie marathon•Build a fort•Bowling•See a free outdoor movie•Get slurpees•Make pudding pops•Italian sodas•Out for ice cream•Play board game•Paint with pudding•Have a colorful day (paint on trampoline, paint twister, etc.)•Make playdough•Create an obstacle course•Climb a tree•Zoo•Piñata•Visit a farm•Flea market•Feed ducks•Make taffy•Mini golf•Make homemade pasta•Lucky 13• Camels Back•Fair•Have a disney movie day•Complete a “Wreck this” Journal•Go backyard camping•Scary movie marathon•Make music•Launch a rocket•Photo scavenger hunt•Paint a pinecone•Make homemade pretzels•Have a pajama day•Flashlight tag•Glow stick lawn bowling•Homemade Bagels•Nightime photoshoot with sparklers•Build a backyard waterpark•Watermelon eating contest•Have a shadow dance party•Fly a kite•Hawks game•Do at least 1 science experiment a week•Finish a whole coloring book•Nature scavenger hunt•Learn “amazing funny hands dance”•Buy ice cream from the ice cream man•Eat dinner at the table 3+times a week•Food coloring bubble art•Have a BBQ•Pick Berries•Deep sea fishing•Horseback riding on the beach•Family walk 3X a week

I am excited to see what we can accomplish. We are hoping to most before Ember goes back to Utah at the beginning of August!


No comments:

Post a Comment