Friday, May 3, 2013

YEAH for warmer weather!!

We were finally able to enjoy some nice days outside. All of Audrey's softball games have been really cold and windy but I cant complain because at least it isn't snowing (like it has for every year she has been playing).

She is doing really well this year. Fun to watch!
Autumn has been busy selling cookies for girl scouts at booths every weekend. They also just taught younger girls some engineering and math experiments which they received an award for.

Audrey & Autumn turned 14 this year. Oh man. Where have all my babies gone? Its weird that they are just as tall as me? But they sure are fun to have long conversations with. 

Audrey

Autumn


I got a wonderful opportunity to drive Rowena, Mandy, and the twins to Utah for a family baby shower. We had a nice relaxing girls weekend, and even got to pick up Ember for a bit. I was a little worried leaving Chris by himself, he has never been left alone at home before. I left him some notes (mainly for the dogs because I usually take care of them) and he did really well. I think he was glad i was home just to cook. ;)

On the day we left Utah for home, we decided to stop at their aquarium. Wow! I was impressed. We could have stayed for a long time, but the girls were getting tired and we had a long drive home.



Aunt Lisa enjoying the twins. She is practicing for her  soon to be  twin grand-babies.
We got to take the family out to Firebird and watch the drag races. The kids love running around and eating junk food all day. Some of the cars get their attention, but usually its the free things the racing crew hands out that they like. 


Acting like a sloth (it's her favorite animal right now)

Nap time (I took one too) 8 hours in the sun takes a toll on you

Love it!

Jalen trying to catch a whistle pig coming out of its hole.

Keisha didn't get to go to the races, she was a little bummed (she is the one who really likes the races) but she was headed to prom with Levi.

Becoming a beautiful young lady





Now we are just trying to get ready for summer:



No comments:

Post a Comment