Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going to need a break soon....

Well March flew by, I knew it would. When we start getting  busy it goes full force.

Audrey has been practicing softball 2-4 times a week . Which means Chris is gone that amount too. He has also been trying to finish up his winter soccer sessions and his softball is starting in April.

Keisha had a wonderful time in Seattle with her choir group. They got to experience a lot of new things, like dinner cruises and a musical theater.

Keisha and a couple of friends 

Their tour group. 

I have been running 4 days a week (2 with my group, 2 without) It kicks my butt most days, but I am proud of how far I have come. When I started, running for 1 min was a big challenge. I never thought I would enjoy it like I do.

This year Ember's spring break was sort of the same as the kids (very rare). We tried to do things we have been wanting, but were waiting for Ember to be here. The hot springs in Idaho City reopened just recently and we thought it would be a good chance to head up there and check it out. We mad a day of it and stopped at Trudy's Kitchen after for a late lunch. We also got a chance to go to Bodies Revealed at the discovery center. We all enjoyed the interesting displays, Ember even touched a couple of organs.

We tried to enjoy the outside as much as possible, as this was our first warming trend. Lots of chalk, jump rope, and riding bikes. 



It was the kids year to be with their dad for Easter. Easter morning we went to Chris's parents for some breakfast then headed out to the desert. I got my run in, Ember and Rowena went on a bike ride and everyone met back at the trucks for some target shooting.

Getting busier every week. I am using all my resources to help manage all the places we have to be. I am ready for a camping trip, just for a change of pace. Maybe in a couple of weeks, at least for one night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment